There is nothing greater than Chocolate Cupcakes or Cake topped with luscious creamy and smooth Peanut Butter Frosting. My Peanut Butter Frosting has the perfect amount of peanut butter goodness, without being like hard chalky pill to swallow - did I mention how creamy and smooth this frosting is? With the right amount of sweetness, this is a frosting recipe to add to your collection! Use this frosting to top off my Chocolate Sheet Cake or to make a Chocolate Crepe Cake (recipe coming soon of course) - absolutely delicious!
1 (8 ounce) package of ream cheese, at room temperature
1/3 cup peanut butter
¼ cup confectioners sugar
½ teaspoon vanilla extract
1/4 cup whipping cream
1. Place cream cheese into the bowl of a standing mixer and cream until light and fluffy.
2. Add peanut butter beat until well incorporated and smooth.
3 Add confections sugar and vanilla extract and mix until well combined. Set mixture aside.
4. In a separate bowl, beat whipping cream until you have soft to medium peaks.
5. Add one third of your peanut butter mixture to your whipped cream, and mix until incorporated.
6. Add your remaining peanut butter mixture and mixture and mix until well combined and smooth.
7. Use your peanut butter frosting right away or store in an airtight container in fridge for up to a week.