Oreo and Nutella are a match made in kitchen heaven! My simple and delicious Oreo Nutella Parfaits are MUST keep recipe!! This recipe video is a collaboration video with Cottage Hill Country - be sure to check out their Halloween themed 'Oreo Nutella Bat Bites' by clicking here!
1 cup whipping cream
1 1/2 cup Nutella, slightly warmed so it is loose
2 cup crushed oreos
4 -6 small mason jars
1. Pour whipping cream into bowl of a standing mixer and beat on medium speed until medium stiff peaks form.
2. Add ¼ cup of your Nutella to your whipped cream and mix until fully combined. Place cream into a piping bag.
3. Combine the remaining 1 1/4 cup of Nutella with 1 1/4 cup of crushed oreos in a small bowl.
4. To assemble: spoon 2-3 tablespoons of the Nutella oreo mixture into the bottom of each mason jar.
5. Using a small spoon, spread mixture evenly in the bottom of the mason jar.
6. Spoon or pipe the nutella whipped cream over your Nutella Oreo layer.
7. Sprinkle 2-3 tablespoons of crushed oreos over your whipped cream layer.
8. Spoon or pipe another layer of whipped cream over your crushed oreos.
9. Sprinkle a final layer of crushed oreos over your whipped cream.
10. Place in fridge until ready to sever or enjoy right away!