Learn how to make a Chocolate Sheet Cake! Perfect for large gathers/events – potlucks, birthdays, dinner parties! Be sure to SHARE this video ♥
2 cups flour
1 cup sugar
2/3 cup cocoa
2 teaspoon baking powder
1 teaspoon baking soda
½ teaspoon salt
1 cups milk
1/2 cup oil
1 tsp. vanilla
2/3 cup boiling water with 1/4 teaspoon instant coffee
1. Preheat oven to 325. Grease and line the bottom of a 14x10 baking pan with parchment paper.
2. Place flour, sugar, cocoa powder, baking powder, baking soda and salt into a large bowl and stir to combine, using a wire whisk.
3. Add the eggs, milk, oil, and vanilla. Stir to combine, until smooth batter.
4. Carefully add the hot coffee and stir until fully combined.
5. Pour batter into prepared baking pan and bake for 25 to 30 minutes.
6. Let cool for about 10-15 minutes in the pan and then invert onto a cooling rack, and allow to cool completely to room temperature.
7. Once fully cooked, frost your sheet cake with your favorite frosting – Whipped Chocolate Frosting (https://goo.gl/9ctDN1) is recommended!!!