Cheesecake and Bread Pudding – what am amazing combination. My Blueberry Cheesecake Bread Pudding is a must try recipe. Served cold or warm with a scoop of vanilla icecream – it perfectly delicious!
1 ½ cups blueberries, fresh or frozen
8-ounce package cream cheese
½ cup sugar
¼ teaspoon cinnamon
1 teaspoon vanilla
1 cup milk
1. Preheat oven to 350F. Lightly butter baking dish and set aside.
2. Cut croissants into 1-inch pieces and place into baking dish in an even layer.
3. Sprinkle blueberries on top, evenly.
4. In a medium bowl, beat cream cheese, sugar, eggs, cinnamon and vanilla together until smooth.
5. Add milk and mix until fully combined.
6. Pour batter evenly over croissant pieces and blueberries.
7. Let bread pudding sit for 10-15 minutes.
8. Bake for 30 to 35 minutes, until top is golden brown.
9. Remove from oven and allow to cool for 5 min.
***This bread pudding can be served hot/warm with a scoop of vanilla ice cream, a dollop of whipped cream, or a dusting of powdered sugar . It can also be served at room temperature or cold straight out of the fridge!