Learn how to make homemade no-machine, salted caramel ice cream! This ice cream requires no ice cream machine, eggs, or churning. Enjoy this creamy delicious ice cream
2 cups whipping cream
300ml/10oz sweetened condensed milk
¼ cup caramel sauce, plus 3-6 tablespoons
1/8 or a pinch sea salt
1. Place whipping cream into the bowl of a standing mixer, and beat on medium speed until stiff peaks form. Add vanilla and mix to combine.
2. Add condensed milk and mix into whipped cream to combine.
3. Add caramel and gently stir into whipped cream mixture.
4. Pour 1/4 or 1/3 of mixture into airtight container, drizzle 2 tablespoons of salted caramel sauce over mixture. Repeat until all of mixture has been used.
5. Place a piece of plastic wrap directly on the surface of the ice cream. Cover with lid and place in freezer.
6. Freeze for at least 6-8 hours, preferably overnight.
Enjoy this creamy delicious no machine ice cream straight out of the freezer