A quick dinner idea this packed full of flavor - try my Oven Roasted Sausage Pepper & Potato Bake !
2-2.5lbs golden and red baby potatoes halved or 7-8
russet potatoes, halved and then quartered
4-6 mild or spicy italian sausage links, removed
1 cup red bell pepper, diced
1 cup yellow bell pepper, diced
1 teaspoon of parsley, rosemary, thyme
1/2 teaspoon minced garlic or 1-3 gloves depending preference
2. Wash and halve baby potatoes, or quarter russet potatoes.
3. Place potatoes and diced onion
and red and yellow peppers into 9 by 13 baking dish
4. Add spices and drizzle with oil. Mix to ensure potatoes, peppers and onions
are coated with oil and spices.
5. Place into oven and bake for
6. Remove baking dish from oven
and toss potatoes, peppers and onion using spatula. Evenly place pieces of sausage over potatoes
and peppers. Bake for another 30 min.