Use my easy Homemade Blueberry Sauce to top pancakes, icecream, cheesecake and much more! This sauce can also be used as a pie filling as well!
2 cups fresh or frozen blueberries
3 tablespoons granulated sugar
½ teaspoon vanilla extract
1. Place water, blueberries, sugar, salt, cornstarch
into a medium sized sauce pan.
2. Stir ingredients together and bring toa boil over
medium heat, stirring continuously.
3. Once mixer has boiled and thickened about 15
minutes, remove from heat.
4. Add vanilla and lemon zest and stir to combine.
5. Let cool and transfer into air tight
container. Use on desserts, pancakes