Looking for some amazing no bake desserts? Try this incredibly easy no bake Blueberry Cheesecake Icebox Cake. This is a perfect summer dessert for bbq's and potlucks!
12 oz of cream cheese (one 8oz pkg plus half a package)
1 can sweetened condensed milk
1 2/3 cups full fat plain greek yogurt, drained
1 box graham crackers
2 cups blueberry sauce
1. Place cream cheese in bowl of stand mixer and cream until smooth.
2. Add sweetened condensed milk and cream until well incorporated and smooth.
3. Stir in yogurt until well combined.
4. Place graham crackers into a single layer in baking pan. Spoon half of cream cheese mixture over graham crackers. Place another layer of crackers.
5. Spoon blueberry sauce over layer of crackers. Place another layer of graham crackers and spoon remaining cream cheese over top.
6. Sprinkle top with crushed graham crackers and fresh blueberries.
7. Cover and refrigerate for 2-4 hours or overnight.
8. Serve and enjoy