Looking for a delicious quick dinner idea recipe? Try my incredibly easy Beef Corn Bake - Pasta Bake!
12oz/375g package of egg noodles
teaspoon parsley, thyme, rosemary, black pepper
teaspoon curry powder, salt and paprika
a chicken bouillon cube
can cream of mushroom soup
1. Place egg noodles into a pot of boiling water
and cook until aldente, as per the package instructions. Drain and set aside.
Place ground beef into skillet with onions, and cook over medium heat for 15
Add spices and red pepper to ground beef and continue cooking until ground beef
is fully cooked.
4. Place cooked egg noodles, ground beef, canned
corn, and cream of mushroom soup into a casserole dish. Stir to combine.
5. Pour in milk and beaten egg and mix to
6. Stir in half of your cheese.
7. Sprinkle remaining cheese over top and cover
casserole dish with foil.
8. Bake at 350 for 1 hr. Remove from oven and allow to cool for 10 minutes before serving!