Looking for an easy cake to make that is delicious and perfect for any time of the day? Try my amazing Apple Cake!
1 ½ teaspoons baking powder
½ teaspoon vanilla extract
4 apples, shredded or thinly sliced
1. Preheat oven to 350. Grease and line a 9 inch baking pan. Set aside
2. Shred or thinly slice apples
and place into a bowl.
3. Place flour, sugar, baking
powder and salt into the bowl of a standing mixer. On low speed, mix ingredients for 5-10
4. Add butter and mix on medium
low speed until mixture resembles sand
5. Add milk and vanilla. Mix until incorporated.
6. Add eggs one at a time and mix
until fully incorporated.
7. Add apples and fold into
batter until just combined.
8. Pour batter into prepared
baking pan. Bake for 35-40 minutes or
until toothpick inserted comes out clean. Mine baked for 35 minutes
9. Remove cake from oven and let
cool in pan for 10 minutes. Invert onto
cooling rack and cool to room temperature.
Serve this cake warm or at room temperature with a garnish of powdered
sugar or dollop of ice cream or whipped cream.
Labels: Breakfast, Desserts