I love one pot and casserole dishes -they are so simple and take not time to put together. Try my delicious Broccoli, Chicken and Rice Casserole for your upcoming dinner!
2 cups rice
1 1/2 teaspoon parsley, thyme, black pepper
1 teaspoon rosemary
1/2 teaspoon curry powder and salt
1/2 chicken bullion cube, crushed
1 teaspoon minced ginger
1 teaspoon red pepper flakes (optional)
1 can cream of mushroom soup
1/2 half can cream of chicken soup
2 chicken breasts diced
4 cups chopped broccoli, fresh or frozen
3 cups water
1. Preheat oven to 375 and lightly oil a casserole dish.
2. Place rice into greased casserole dish. Add spices and stir to combine.
3. Add cream of chicken and mushroom soups. Stir to combine with rice.
4. Add broccoli and chicken. Stir to fully cobime with rice.
5. Add water and stir to combine. Cover casserole dish with foil.
6. Place dish into preheated oven and bake for 45-60 minutes or until rice if tender and chicken is fully cooked.
7. Serve and enjoy!