My easy and delicious Cinnamon Roll Cake is a must have recipe. Have you ever wanted cinnamon rolls but just didn't have the time or patience to make them? Well this cake is your answer!
cups all-purpose flour
3/4 cup brown
4 oz cream
milk (may need more)
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Generously
grease a 9×13 baking pan with butter or spray with non-stick cooking spray. Set
1. Place butter, brown sugar, flour and cinnamon
into a medium sized bowl and stir together until will combined. Set
1. Place flour, salt, sugar and baking powder
into the bowl of a standing mixer. Stir to combine
2. Add eggs, milk and vanilla. Mix to
combine on medium low speed.
3. Add melted butter and stir until just
4. Pour cake batter into prepared baking dish.
5. Spoon prepared filling over cake
evenly. Using the knife swirl the topping into the cake.
6. Place in oven and bake for 30-45 minutes.
1. Place cream cheese in bowl of standing mixer
and mix until smooth.
2. Add powdered sugar and vanilla and
mix to combine.
3. Add milk and stir until combined.
1. Removed cake from oven once fully baked.
Allow to sit for 10-20 minutes.
2. Spread prepared cream cheese spread evenly
over entire surface of cake.
Labels: Breakfast, Desserts