Learn how to make in
incredibly easy homemade Cookies & Cream/Oreo Ice Cream using only 3
ingredients. Enjoy this creamy delicious
no machine, eggs, or churning ice cream!
1. Place Oreo’s into a ziplock bag and using a
rolling pin your hands, crush Oreo’s
into small pieces – you should have varies sided pieces. Place aside.
2. Place whipping cream into the bowl of a standing
mixer, and beat on medium speed until stiff peaks form. Add vanilla and mix to combine.
3. Mix in condensed milk and then fold in
4. Pour mixture into an airtight container and place a piece of plastic wrap
directly on the surface of the ice cream.
Cover with lid and place in freezer.
5. Freeze for at least 6-8 hours, preferably
Enjoy this creamy delicious
no machine ice cream straight out of the freezer!