This Whipped Cream Cheese Frosting is light, perfectly creamy, and not
too sweet. This recipe will have you
wanting to lick the bowl and beaters! Use this frosting for any cake including my Coconut Cake
1 cup whipping cream
1 8oz package of cream cheese, at room temperature
1 cup confectioners sugar
½ teaspoon pure vanilla extract
Pour whipping cream into the bowl of a standing mixer, and with the wire whip
attachment, beat cream at medium speed until stiff peaks form. Ensure not to over beat cream to prevent it
turning into butter. Set aside in
2. Place cream cheese into the bowl of a standing mixer, and using the paddle attachment, cream the cream cheese on low speed until fluffy.
3. Using a rubber spatula, scrape down the sides of your bowl and add the confections sugar and vanilla.
4. On low speed, combine confections sugar with cream cheese until just combined.
5. Add half of your whipped cream to the cream cheese mixture and gently fold it in to combine. Add remaining whipped cream and fold in.
6. Place frosting into the fridge for a few minutes before using. To store frosting, place in a bowl and cover with plastic wrap and keep in the fridge - will keep for up to 5 days in the fridge.