This Semi-Sweet Chocolate Glaze is perfect for any cake or to use in garnishing fresh fruit! See how I used it to garnish my Chocolate Cherry Pie Cake
2 tablespoons milk
¼ cup confections sugar
½ cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
1 tablespoon butter
1. Place milk and confections sugar into small sauce pan, over medium-low heat. Stir unit sugar is dissolved.
2. Add chocolate chips. Stir gently to combine until smooth.
3. Turn of burner and add butter. Stir until combined.
4. Pour into small dish and set aside to cool. You want mixture to be lukewarm and pourable but cool enough to stick to the sides of the cake.
5. Pour glaze over desired cake.
6. Let cake stand for approximately 1 hour or serve right away – which ever you prefer.